UVerse speed compared to FastAccess DSL Ultra

Discussion in 'hardware' started by chattycathy, Dec 6, 2017.

1. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

I received a letter Monday from AT&T concerning my internet service. They said I have 45 days, 1/6/2018, to call and set up an appointment to move my service to Advanced Digital Network, U-Verse, without an interruption. For several years I've had Fast Access DSL Ultra which has download speeds of 1.5 Mbps and upload speeds of 256 KBPS. I'm satisfied with this service and wish I could keep it but it looks like I can't. Do any of you know what would be equal to this service? I can't afford to pay a lot and if I could just get something that would be at least this speed, then that would be fine. I have searched and searched online for something to help me find their plans and speeds but I haven't had any luck. I don't dare wait and talk to the customer representative because they have lied to me too many times. I know they will say things that are not true just to get a sale. I like to know what options I have before I talk to them. Any suggestions?

2. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

This is 100% determined by what is available in the neighborhood where you live. So no one here can really answer that. Ask your neighbors what they have and if they like it, or not.

3. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.