Alright I had a discussion here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=268498&page=2&highlight=utorrent And since the thread wont let me reply in it I created a new one. All of my settings are identical to what it shows in the last few posts there with the exception that I changed port numbers. However I also changed port numbers to reflect in LnS as well. Now nothing in my router has changed, nothing in my HOST file has changed, nothing within uTorrent has changed, but I still cant get it to connect properly. One thing I did notice is that running the setup guide it will finish the speed test properly. On the network test it tests for a properly forwarded port and that is where the error is within uTorrent. It says that the port is not open, but it is according to LnS. Applications of course has uTorrent listed.