Using antispam

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by hg1, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hg1

hg1 Registered Member

Hello, I am testing NOD32 antivirus and thinking of buying it as my antivirus software. I do have one problem, I have been using Etrust antispam for years and would like to keep using, is there anyway that this antispam could be compatible with NOD32?

Thank you

2. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

If you are having compatibility problems with your antispam program, you can submit a ticket to Eset support via Help and Support->Customer Care support request. This series of forms allows you to send Eset your system configuration so they can see what is causing the compatibility problems.

3. Darth AkSarBen

Darth AkSarBen Registered Member

hg1, are you saying that with NOD32 installed that you have issues with it or the eTrust antispam? Are you running both of them at the moment?
    From what I have read in magazines, books and here on the net, there can only be one Anti Virus, but when it comes to Anti Virus and other spyware malware sometimes a mixed bag is a good thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.