USERNAME PWD Error

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by permagrin, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. permagrin

permagrin Registered Member

I just purchased this program (recommended by a friend) and received my confirmation email but the username/password doesn't work and I'm unable to download.

Can anyone advise what I should do? I wrote customer care but have not received a reply. I've already removed Norton that the machine came with so it's not protected at all and I'm anxious to get this taken care of.

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Welcome to Wilders!

First off, you received an email after your purchase containing your license info correct? (username and password)

Second, when you go to Eset's site to download, you are clicking the exact product your purchased correct as listed in the email you received.

And third, are you typing your username and password or are you copying and pasting directly from the email? It is recommended that you copy and past to prevent mistyping it. Something to watch for, when highlighting the username/password, make sure it doesn't also highlight the trailing space after the letters. It can happen and this will cause it to report back as incorrect.

HTH

3. permagrin

yep, I'm doing all those things.

4. permagrin

and thanks for answering. Sorry, I should have posted that info originally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.