Username/password problems

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Kidblinks, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kidblinks

Kidblinks Registered Member

I just purchased Nod32 but the email I input was a inactive email so I never received my Username and password. I changed my email to my current one and tried to resend the email but i've yet to recieve it. I've only waited 20 minutes for the email to be sent, is that long enough? Thanks in advance.

2. denis

denis Registered Member

Will this help?
    https://www.nod32usa.com/nod32-antivirus-faqs/faqs/1098563572.html
    I have paid. What is next?

Your order will be processed by one of our staff as a matter of priority. If you placed your order within our business hours (Monday-Friday - 9AM-5PM Mountain Time), your order will be processed in 2 to 24 hours. If you placed your order outside of our business hours, expect your order to be processed within 24 to 48 hours.

Within one hour of your ordering being processed by our staff, you should receive your username and password - these enable you to download the full version, plus receive updates and upgrades.
    My e-mail address has changed. Does Eset need to know about it?

We recommend you to provide us with your new e-mail address due to our automatic account management system. Renewal notifications are sent 1 week before the expiration of the license term to the client's e-mail address on file. You can only get the notification if a correct address is on file.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Kidblinks, welcome to Wilders.

Please return to the site from where you purchased and look for a "Sales" contact email address, then email the Sales Office and they will be able to address this for you.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.