Username change

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by TairikuOkami, Nov 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

Hi, I would like to ask, if it is possible to change username? I would like to change it to: TOMxEU

2. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Why the x?

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

4. Seer

Seer Registered Member

Well, Slovakia has been in the European Union for quite some time, they are under the Schengen visa and will adopt Euro as their official currency starting January 2009.

But the "x" will suggest "ex" so it does not make sense to me either... But Tom(as) certainly has his reasons. I would let him keep them private...

5. TairikuOkami

TairikuOkami Registered Member

First, I am TOM in capitals, because it is my whole name like T.. O.. M.., but people called me TheTOM, which sounds strange. As for nick, I would prefer TOM.EU, but dot can not be used in most webpages and ussually there is a minimum of 6 characters, which does not include special symbols and x is like dot in math. And as Seer wisely posted, Slovakia is in EU and euro is coming, so I am no longer Slovakian, but European, so I should think in global. That is quite all to sum up. :D

P.S. I almost forgot, thank you very much LowWaterMark. ;)

6. Pedro

Pedro Registered Member

Oh ok.
    I would say welcome, but you're in the EU since 2004. Get over it :D
    jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.