username and password

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by cleggy, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cleggy

cleggy Registered Member

i have just joined the beta testing and the security suitee is asking for a username and password.
    i never got these all i received was an email with the download link for the suite
    what do i enter for username and password please

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. MiZaRiZ

MiZaRiZ Registered Member

I cant make it work either. Its not with the MSI fil, and tryed download both. Same resolt, also filed out the questions, nothing...

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

The username and password for ESET Smart Security Public Beta 1 should be embedded in the installation package.

By any chance, are you running any software which manages passwords for you? If so, try disabling it and then re-running the installation package. Does that make any difference?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. psychokilla

psychokilla Registered Member

It didn't work for me either, I downloaded the suite and ran the install, the username and password were already populated with "ESSBeta" so I presumed this was what should be entered. It did'nt allow this so I then tried my NOD32 username and password and it accepted them with no problems. Try that if you have em.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  6. eric_259

eric_259 Registered Member

username: essbeta
    password: essbeta

Happened to me too. I don't know why. When that screen comes up just enter that and it should work. It worked for me at least :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.