US Trial Version is 3.0.566.0

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Ed_H, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed_H

Ed_H Registered Member

I just installed the trial version and it is still 3.0.566. When will the new trial version be available?

2. Ed_H

Ed_H Registered Member

Just to clarify...eset.com says the version is 3.0.621 but the installed program says 3.0.566.

3. ankupan

ankupan Registered Member

Yes, try it and still finding only 566 version only.

4. meschubert

meschubert Registered Member

I am guessing, but they probably pulled it from the trial temporarily (possibly until after Christmas) due to the following minor bug:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=196119&d=1198283943

The image above comes from the first page of replies to the “New version 3.0.621 available” sticky. It’s not something they would want to present to someone with no introduction to the product or knowledge of this forum and the sticky.

Luckily, they left V3.0.621 available as a customer download so if you know about it and read the sticky, you can download it and should know what to expect. When I was running V3.0.566 earlier in the day, I was not given a notice about V3.0.621 being available. This is probably also by intent to reduce the number of people downloading it as much as possible to those who read the sticky until this minor bug has been fixed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.