*Urgent* Resized Bootcamp partition with Camptune, now cannot boot windows

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by k1ngsize, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1ngsize

k1ngsize Registered Member

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 64 bit through Bootcamp on my mac. I just used Camptune to re-arrange the size of my partitions (added 100 more gigs to bootcamp partition) and after I reboot I got this message:

winload.exe is missing or corrupt

I used the Win7 recovery disk and went to 'Startup repair' there. I tried it several times (like it is advised on other forums), no result.

Then i tried 'bootrec /rebuildbcd' command in command prompt. It says that no windows partitions were found. But I can see it when I log on Mac OS. And all my data on Bootcamp part is there, which is good.

I searched forums and found that it might be a problem because camp tune made the bootcamp partition inactive or something like that (im not a techie so don't understand this stuff).

I REALLY don't want to reinstall windows7, so is there any way to fix my problem avoiding that?

Thank you

2. k1ngsize

k1ngsize Registered Member

Wow guys, your support REALLY sucks. I browsed forum none of the issues seem to be solved by you, mine neither. Glad I didn't pay for your programme or I would be really pissed. Awful way to treat your customers.

Anyway, for those who encountered the same problem as mine, I've found the solution. Its here: http://neosmart.net/wiki/display/EBCD/Recovering the Vista Bootloader from the DVD

See step three there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.