*Urgent* Resized Bootcamp partition with Camptune, now cannot boot windows

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by k1ngsize, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1ngsize

k1ngsize Registered Member

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 64 bit through Bootcamp on my mac. I just used Camptune to re-arrange the size of my partitions (added 100 more gigs to bootcamp partition) and after I reboot I got this message:

winload.exe is missing or corrupt

I used the Win7 recovery disk and went to 'Startup repair' there. I tried it several times (like it is advised on other forums), no result.

Then i tried 'bootrec /rebuildbcd' command in command prompt. It says that no windows partitions were found. But I can see it when I log on Mac OS. And all my data on Bootcamp part is there, which is good.

I searched forums and found that it might be a problem because camp tune made the bootcamp partition inactive or something like that (im not a techie so don't understand this stuff).

I REALLY don't want to reinstall windows7, so is there any way to fix my problem avoiding that?

Thank you

2. k1ngsize

k1ngsize Registered Member

Wow guys, your support REALLY sucks. I browsed forum none of the issues seem to be solved by you, mine neither. Glad I didn't pay for your programme or I would be really pissed. Awful way to treat your customers.

Anyway, for those who encountered the same problem as mine, I've found the solution. Its here: http://neosmart.net/wiki/display/EBCD/Recovering the Vista Bootloader from the DVD

See step three there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.