Urgent | Problem in reboot about installing the acronis imaging software.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by nitingulati7, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nitingulati7

nitingulati7 Registered Member

Hi,

I had just installed the acronis imaging software on win 2003. Once the installation is complete the software asked to restart the machine, I did restart but then the machine did not restart and mentioned couldn't find the system files to boot the machine.

System config:
    1. Win 2003
    2. Total Partitions (One) C:

Questions:
    1. Is there any way I can restored the system files so that it boots the system from the hard disk?

Regards
    Nitin

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Nitin,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

Could you please do the following:

- Download Acronis Report utility from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe;
    - Run Acronis Report utility and select the "Create bootable floppy" option;
    - Insert a blank floppy disk in the floppy drive and proceed with creating the bootable diskette;
    - Boot the computer under consideration from this diskette and wait for report creation process to complete;
    - Send the report.txt file from the floppy disk to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread. Please indicate in the subject to the letter that you want to contact Ilya Toytman. I will try to find out the reason for the problem and provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.