Urgent Licensing question

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by berryracer, Aug 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

Hi,

I have a 3 user / 2 year ESS license,

Since I am only using my license on 2 Notebooks, I gave my username / password to a friend of mine and he promised me to pay me a portion of what I paid for the license but he never did.

Now he is enjoying my license for free, the question is, if I renew my license now:

1) Will I get a totally new username / pass?

2) If I renew for 2 years, will those 2 years get added to whatever is left on my current license or do I lose the 5 months remaining on my current license?

3) If I did renew and did get a new license, will his current username / pass which I have given him get deactivated so he can't enjoy my license anymore or must I contact Eset to cancel that license and issue me a new one?

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

just contact cust support they should be able to cancel your lic and issue a new one for the remainder of the time. i know in the past when i had a employee steal a lic they helped me work that out i would contact them right away before and or if this person gives away / posts the lic info somewhere and they they totally kill your lic on you.

3. berryracer

berryracer Suspended Member

alright thanks dawg

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

ot posts removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.