Urgent: Buy NOD32 directly from Eset.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by sir_carew, May 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Hello guys,
    I've a question. A friend bought NOD32 for her PC about a yer ago. She bought NOD32 online directly from Eset. No Partners. She wants to renew her license, however if we can try to buy this, the web page automatically redirect you to your local distributor. As she doesn't bought them from a resellers, as far as I know, we can't renew her license from a reseller. Moreover she's very happy with the online system from Eset. I don't know how can she renew the license directly from Eset online?
    Please advise me.

Thx

2. sir_carew

To see what I mean, enter to www.eset.com and clic over Purchase. You'll be redirected automatically to your local distributor.
    This is urgent, because tomorrow her license expire!

Thanks.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You can purchase a renewal from a local Reseller or your country’s Distributor.

Cheers :D

4. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I renew my license last week on the Portuguese reseller, without problems ;)

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

That did not happen to me when I renewed earlier this month. I just clicked on where it said one year renewal. I just checked again and no change, at least for Canadians and we have resellers here. o_O

6. sir_carew

Hello,
    Thank for the help. Very appreciated.
    She renew her license without problems. We live in Chile, however we choose Spanish resellers as Chilean resellers doesn't have a virtual shop. You need to contact them in order to purchase/renew online.

7. Holden4th

Holden4th Registered Member

I was redirected as well but was not given a choice of local reseller. As I know that you are a local reseller here on the Gold Coast. I wanted to buy from you personally but wasn't given an option for this. How could I do this in future?

8. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

PM sent.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.