upgrading to 11

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by wallstreet123456, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wallstreet123456

wallstreet123456 Registered Member

I purchased acronis 10 on June 28 and on Sept 18 11 came out. Can I upgrade for free? If so how do I do it?

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

I believe your purchase must be within 30 days of a new release to get the new one free.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.
    Absolutely right, Acronis upgrade policy is to provide free upgrade to customers who purchased the software within 30 days prior to the release of the new version of the product.

wallstreet123456, We realize that the 30 day cut-off might seem arbitrary, but it keeps with the procedures of other established software companies. If we had a 90 day cut-off, someone who had purchased the product 91 days before would be unhappy anyway. At some point we have to draw a line and move on to working on the next version.

We are truly sorry that you cannot receive a free upgrade. If you would like to order Acronis True Image 11 Home Upgrade please visit Acronis online store at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/sales/online/

If you have any further questions concerning our software, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to assist you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Alexey Bogomolov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.