Upgrading Enterprise 2.5 to 2.7

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by theposse, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theposse

theposse Registered Member

Hello,

I have upgraded all components of NOD32 to the best of my knowledge on our server, including the RAS, RAC and stand-alone downloads of the Win 9x and Win NT of the NOD32 AV software. The RAS and RAC have been upgraded/installed to the latest versions and when I start up the server side of the software, I see that it is running NOD32. 2.7 Control Center and RAC 1.0.11. I've made sure that our installer packages are set so that the clients automatically receive updates to the NOD32 software itself, yet the clients will not grab the 2.7 version of NOD32; they are still running the 2.5 version of NOD32. They are installing updates of the definitions quite nicely; just not going from 2.5 to 2.7. I've pushed out the package configuration to our clients and they are successfully receiving the upgraded package configuration. Any idea as to what I've missed? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated so that I can get our school district to the 2.7 version of NOD32.

Thanks in advance for any assistance; it is appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.