Upgrade

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ward, Dec 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ward

ward Registered Member

Hello, earlier exist ATI 7.? on my PC, I removed that and now it is the intention to "upgrade" to TI 11.0 Home. Acronis talk always on an upgrade of an old version, buth the old version is removed. :doubt: Is there a problem to dwnld the upgrade now? o_O

Greets

2. dbknox

dbknox Registered Member

Hi ward I just bought a new computer with Vista and I updated to version 11 ( they have a special on right now for upgrades) you do not need the old version installed, but what you do need is the serial number of the old version. Hopefully they will honor your "very old" version of TI it may be worth contacting Acronis and check with them. I wasn't sure wether my version 9 serial number was good or not, but it worked fine.
    Good luck.

3. ward

ward Registered Member

Yes, the serial number is save. Thank You verry much for the tip.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ward,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that dbknox is correct. You only need serial number of a previous version of Acronis True Image Home to install upgrade installation package of Acronis True Image 11 Home.

We recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 11 Home to see how the software works on your computer. With the trial version of the product you will be able to fully use the Windows version for 15 days. The bootable rescue media will be limited to restore function.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase an upgrade installation package at a reduced price (as compared to independent installation package).

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.