Upgrade clients via the RA console

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by bwhorton, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwhorton

bwhorton Registered Member

I need some assistance. I can't figure out how to push the latest version of NOD32 (Business Edition) to our client base (~1000) using the remote console. These are not new clients, but existing ones running version 2.

I've created a package and can push the installation, but I'm not getting the same client information on both the status screen and the push install screen.

What am I missing? It would be nice if I could just right click on a selection of v2 users from the status screen and click "upgrade" or "install". Or push it to the groups I've created.

thanks in advance for your suggestion,

Ben

2. Eryan

Eryan Eset Staff Account

Hi, can you clarify what you mean by not getting the same client information on both the status screen and push install screen?

Also, due to the many architectural differences between the 2.7 and 3.0 products, we recommend that you push out an uninstall of the 2.7 clients before pushing a 3.0 install. This Knowledgebase article should be helpful:

http://www.eset.com/support/kb.php?option=com_kb&Itemid=29&page=articles&articleid=714

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.