Updating to v.4.3 from 4.2

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by imbart, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbart

imbart Registered Member

I sucessfully uninstalled 4.2 and installed 4.3 some time ago. However something unnecessary seems to have happened in my program files folder as today I noticed that I had "spywareblaster" "spywareblaster (2)"spywareblaster (2)(2)" and "spywareblaster (3)" folders. As I only have one spywareblaster program I decided to tidy this up and start again so today I downloaded Spywareblaster 4.3 again and uninstalled the 4.3 that I already had and deleted all the leftover Spywareblaster folders in program files. I then installed 4.3 again and everything seems fine with only one "Spywareblaster" folder now in "Program Files". All working OK and all protection shown as enabled. However I omitted to disable protection from the old one before uninstalling it. Is this OK? I am afraid this is the second time I have done this and previously you told me this was OK seeing as it is the same v.4 engine being updated.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

it is fine, nothing to be concerned.

3. imbart

imbart Registered Member

Thank you, Cudni, for that reassurance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.