Updates

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by User_1900, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User_1900

User_1900 Registered Member

I've recently downloaded the trial version of NOD32 (the one directly from the ESET website) and everytime IMON, AMON, etc. try to update, a tiny yellowish box appears at the bottom of the screen and says that IMON, AMON, etc. files are being downloaded, the download progress usually shows the percent complete. Now, it doesn't seem to update as the download moves along, rather just sort of jumps from say around 4% to say 19% after a few seconds, and then something higher after a few more seconds. It seems normal to me. Downward moving arrows replace the ESET logo in the task bar to show that something is being downloading. However, I have never once seen it reach 100%....it's like the download starts, progresses and then after around 35%, it just stops. I go to update NOD32 and it says that the latest updates are installed. This is rather annoying. I am connected to the internet through a cable connection and do not disconnect in between the download. I have the Zone Alarm firewall and Windows Defender (with resident protection) installed. Is this not getting to 100% thing a problem? How could I fix it, if it is?

Thanks.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.