Update server problem?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by spy1, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

This is what I'm getting when I check for updates:

Attached Files:

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

i just get the "no updates available" message....umm...i don't think there is an update yet Pete...unless i missed it. :doubt:

edited to add - i just checked mine and the last update was Sept 22, total items 822.

is that the update you are not able to get?

3. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

I have that one, Snap - I just check every program that I have for updates every day and was wondering why I was getting that particular message. Pete

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

There may have been a problem earlier (I'll go check) but everything seems to be ok now. :)

Best regards,

-Javacool

5. perhaps

perhaps Registered Member

J got the same message as spy1 for 5. min. ago. I cannot download update. May be the server or??

best,
    perhaps

6. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I got the latest update just fine approx 6 hours after spy1's first post in this thread. Everything was fine then.

However, it looks like the update server is down at this moment. I'm afriad you'll need to check back again later while we look to resolve the problem.

7. Nick

Nick Registered Member

I've tried several times over the last hour but got the same error message. I just tried again and got the update. Didn't notice this thread till now, so I guess the server is back up. If you can't get the update, try again later and you should get it.

8. Ihatespies

Ihatespies Guest

I have been getting the same error as above for several days now, possible server trouble, or firewall conflict. I have tried disabling the firewall temorarily, as well as Norton, and nothing makes any difference. Help?

9. spy1

spy1 Registered Member

Just for the record, I was able to get the 10/5 update (837 items) with no problem.

Might want to try using an app like IDServe to check the update server's availability before trying the update - I think the addy is 66.227.17.150 . Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.