Update problem with eset AV beta 2

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by kofi, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kofi

kofi Registered Member

Hi everyone! I 'm a new member in this forum and I would like to ask something, concerning NOD AV beta. When I installed the beta version, i could not update the virus defs...I 'm stuck to def. file 2478, not 2485 which is the current one!
    I have a message "Download interrupted".. o_O
    I have the version 2.7 and i do not experience these kind of problems.
    I 've set the new version correctly (I think)
    "...i do not know if I use a proxy server, I use dial up connection, etc...", I have used the eset username and password, I 've even tried my username and password from version 2.7, .... nothing.... :(

Is there anyone that can help me o_O

Thanks in advance...

2. Steel

Steel Registered Member

I try an Update to database 2.286 but it doensn't work with my newest Licencedates. It tells me, invalid Password etc. o_O Yesterday it works fine and without any problems.

So i switch back using my old Licencedates and now the Update works. Whats happening here ?

3. mayt

mayt Eset Staff Account

Please confirm whether you're behind proxy. It might also be a transparent proxy about which you are not aware - ask your ISP. Thanks.

4. kofi

kofi Registered Member

Shouldn't I be in the same position ( update problem) with the old version 2.70.39 ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.