Update attempt failed

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by bonnieview, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bonnieview

bonnieview Registered Member

"Time Module Event User
    27/04/2009 7:29:05 AM Update Update attempt failed (Server connection failure.)"

The log indicates this has been happening for days. There was no specific warning but when the programme seemed to be running endlessly I checked the logs and found these errors. Have looked at the troubleshooter but the information on this error seems to relate to a different prog with unfamiliar screen shots so I'm a bit stumped. Using nod32 2.7. I don't suppose it's necessary to mention but I was, and still am connected so no server connecton failure happened. I've tried the manual update but the reply is that my virus signatures are up to date with the last one being 25/04/09 which is a concern as it usually updates daily.

I am a total novice with computers so apologise in advance if this is something easily fixed and something I should know.

Thanks for your time.

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hello bonnieview,

Have you changed the Automatic Update setting to something other than Choose automatically ?

Bubba

3. bonnieview

Have changed nothing at all since installing and it's been going fine just using the rec set up it came with.
    Thanks for responding :)

4. bonnieview

Got help from Craig in Australia.....all fixed now, thanks for your time :)

5. Ints40

Ints40 Registered Member

I have had the same problem. Can you tell me how you solved it?

6. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

By Craig in Australia, i take it he means Blackspear, try PMing him, it might speed up getting the same help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.