Unsubscribing from Eset email subscription lists impossible?

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by mhob, Mar 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhob

mhob Registered Member

I didn't see an off-topic Eset forum to put this, so please move if in wrong forum.

I have been trying out Eset Security trial. The problem is your Email subscription lists. I have numerous times tried to UNSUBSCRIBE from your subscription lists. Yet every week, I get a reminder that my trial is coming to an end. I've been receiving these emails for over two months now, even though I unsubscribed from everything. Every email, I click the "unsubscribe" button, and make sure all newsletters and stuff is not checked.

This is very annoying, and if you want customers, you should abide by their wishes and not keep sending them emails. I've had to resort to marking all Eset emails,"spam" so I don't receive them in my inbox. I won't be purchasing any Eset products as long as I keep receiving these emails. Furthermore, I don't like being opt-in to subscriptions automatically. Your company needs to re-evaluate it's business model that it uses with it's subscription lists.

2. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

Private message sent.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.