Unreliable and slow

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Roger_C, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roger_C

Roger_C Registered Member

I've been using Prevx for some time, and I've decided to uninstall it because of its consistent reporting of false positives and because of its negative effect on system performance.

Since I've been using Prevx (v2 and v3), not once has Prevx reported errors correctly. For instance, numerous rootkits have been reported--often in software that's been installed for years (not newly-installed software).

Additionally, Prevx has had a big hit on system performance because every program started must be checked by Prevx--no matter whether that program has been checked previously.

Prevx has been a huge disappointment!!!

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced. I strongly recommend that you upgrade to Webroot SecureAnywhere, which is the newest version of our software. If you could send me your license key by Private Message, I'll convert it to a Webroot license so that you can use it directly.

You can download SecureAnywhere from here: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.