Unreal Tournament questions

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by iceni60, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, i have a couple of questions about Unreal Tournament i hope someone can answer. firstly, is it safe to download from the site below?

http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut2004/downloads.php

can it be played off-line? how safe is it to play online. and if it ends up being OK to download, and play, is it good? :cool: thanks

2. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Hi ice!
    I think that the game should be OK to play, just scan for any spyware with AAW-SE and SBS&D after downloading the game, from the site I found out that you can download a demo version of the game and play it on your computer. :cool:
    NOTE: Rating of Unreal Tournament
    Blood and gore violence.

Enjoy the game!

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, nadirah. the download has finished, i'll go and scan it at Jotti's, thanks. here's another good demo :D
    http://www.warblade.as/index.asp

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

well, i can see now why alot of gamers love UT, it looks really good. i'm going to try and work out what the controls are now so next time i wont be stuck in the same spot all the time and i might be able to fire the gun.

5. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Good luck.

Play on. ;)

6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Same from me. UT 2004 looks so good for me; I just kept killing and fragging...You might probably be much better than me. So good luck.

7. Clowny

Clowny Registered Member

Heh, that reminds me of the first time I played Quake online! I was a practice target spinning around in circles while getting fragged every 5 seconds. :D

Any flavor of UT is good in my book. For a lot of fun, try the onslaught maps. Definitely a good time.

8. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'm going to get abit of practice in, then maybe i'll have ago at Quake too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.