Unreal Tournament questions

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by iceni60, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, i have a couple of questions about Unreal Tournament i hope someone can answer. firstly, is it safe to download from the site below?

http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut2004/downloads.php

can it be played off-line? how safe is it to play online. and if it ends up being OK to download, and play, is it good? :cool: thanks

2. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Hi ice!
    I think that the game should be OK to play, just scan for any spyware with AAW-SE and SBS&D after downloading the game, from the site I found out that you can download a demo version of the game and play it on your computer. :cool:
    NOTE: Rating of Unreal Tournament
    Blood and gore violence.

Enjoy the game!

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, nadirah. the download has finished, i'll go and scan it at Jotti's, thanks. here's another good demo :D
    http://www.warblade.as/index.asp

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

well, i can see now why alot of gamers love UT, it looks really good. i'm going to try and work out what the controls are now so next time i wont be stuck in the same spot all the time and i might be able to fire the gun.

5. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Good luck.

Play on. ;)

6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Same from me. UT 2004 looks so good for me; I just kept killing and fragging...You might probably be much better than me. So good luck.

7. Clowny

Clowny Registered Member

Heh, that reminds me of the first time I played Quake online! I was a practice target spinning around in circles while getting fragged every 5 seconds. :D

Any flavor of UT is good in my book. For a lot of fun, try the onslaught maps. Definitely a good time.

8. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

i'm going to get abit of practice in, then maybe i'll have ago at Quake too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.