Unlimited Use Home Licence - Any Plans to Extend It?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Paranoid2000, Aug 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Since I plan on getting a new computer in the near future (I'm waiting for them to invent it first :D), I have been checking software licences to ensure that any utilities purchased can be used on multiple PCs on a home network.

To this extent, the Unlimited Use Home Licence for Process Guard looks ideal and attractively priced. But it does not appear to be an option on Diamond's other products or on the Action Pack bundle. Are there any plans to extend this licence to TDS-3, PE and the others - or is there a special upgrade offer only available to members who have completed Diamond's initiation ceremony? ;) (With this credit card, I thee bless and cast out the unholy trojans and keyloggers...)

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Paranoid2000, Your best bet will probably be to contact sale@diamondcs.com.au explaining your requirements as DiamondCS may be able to offer you a tailor made package.
    Also I believe that DCS are looking to revamp the pricing structure in the near future.

HTH Pilli

3. Jason_DiamondCS

Jason_DiamondCS Former DCS Moderator

The unlimited use license we have first began with CryptoSuite, and we later added it to Process Guard when we were redoing the pricing structure for it. It is probably fair to say that this method will be incorporated for newer products we release in the future, for personal use only. Business's will still need to adhere to the standard license model, which is fair in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.