Unknown

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by curley2004, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curley2004

curley2004 Registered Member

Spyware Blaster intercepted something coming into my computer and gave an alert that an attempt to change Internet Explorer was being made. When I responded not to allow the change, every none microsoft file ended up with a .INK and thus XP did not recognize the .INK and would not open these programs.I did not know what to do and so erased hard drive and reloaded everything. Does anyone have an idea what this is and did I need to taike the action I took?

2. Peeved McAfee User

Peeved McAfee User Registered Member

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Along with PMU's comment....this could also be SpywareGuard you are referring to instead of Spywareblaster :doubt:

Without knowing what the actual info was it might be hard to offer an adequate answer but if you can tell us which program gace the actual message we'll at least be able to say where to look for the log in order to post the needed info concerning the alert message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.