Universe/SynergySoft & NOD

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by arrowsmithmidwest, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arrowsmithmidwest

arrowsmithmidwest Registered Member

hey all,

as some of you may know, the/some shires around australia run programs called Universe and synergysoft, the universe is a bit like the engine for the synegysoft program i think, anyway they both run in together and run through the network and online.
    anyway the point is, they dont work when NOD is on the server, i called nod yesterday and they said to exclude them from nod which i did in both amon and imon, but nod kept crashing and so did both of those other programs, so i had to uninstall nod again, so the shire here is running the server with no AV, i will call nod again but if anyone has any ideas or similar issues, please post.

Thank You.

2. arrowsmithmidwest

does any one else do anything with either of these programs so i can have your thoughtso_O
    cheers

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Is it possible to download the program from the web? What version of NOD32 program components do you have?

4. arrowsmithmidwest

yeah you can download 30 day trial of universe at

here

but you must free register at bottom of page, you will see.

i must get more information from itvision on synergysoft aswell.
    bill main from aus. nod sent me the latest version of imon, but i can't install again until go back on site again on saturday.

cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.