UniversalRestore never promt for drivers

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by dani82, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dani82

dani82 Registered Member

I started Acronis TrueImage (build 3832) with universal restore from the boot CD. I can see the option "Acronis TrueImage with Universal Restore". Put after, I’m never asked for the missed drivers? It seams, that Universal Restore make nothing. It restore only the image file, but without additional drivers. After the restore it can't boot, because the scsi driver is missed (bluesceen).

2. dani82

dani82 Registered Member

I now received a spezial ISO file with build number 3839 from the support, and that's working well. :)

3. Hoelzeli

Hoelzeli Registered Member

Hello All
    I have the same problem.
    Only when I try to restore a WinXP image it gives me the option to select UniversalRestore. With a Image from Win2000 or Win2003 I cannot select UniversalRestore. the Option will not even displayed.

I purchased TrueImage 9.1 Server and additional UniversalRestore to migrate an Win2000 Server to a newer HW.

I downloaded the actual Version 3854........but it does not work.

I have mailed 3 times the german support but I never received an answer, that makes me very angry....

PLEASE HELP.......

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Hoelzeli,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, please make sure that Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows and Acronis Universal Restore are of the same build (latest builds are: 3854 - English version and 3832 - German version) as it is obligatory for all components to be of the same build in order to interact correctly.

Please have a look at this previous post of mine and collect the requested there information. Could you also let me know your Acronis request # which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out the reason for the delay. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

5. Adramalech

Adramalech Registered Member

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  6. silver0066

silver0066 Registered Member

Same here, I just switched back to 3832.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.