Universal restore.

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by crecomp, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crecomp

crecomp Registered Member

Hi, wondering if anyone can assist with an ssiue with universal restore,
    i have downloaded the trial of snap deploy, installed on to a server, made an image of a xp box, loaded this image on to server, booted the client computer, restored all works well, good so far,
    decided to buy the add on universal restore as i could not find a download link on acronis site, made my purchase, got my file and the serial number, i installed the program on to the server but was not sked for a key during installation,.
    on the server i created a new template to include the universal restore option, selecte my image and so on,
    booted a different computer with different hardware for testing, installation of image all went well, when the machine restarts it just sits there on the start windows normally and nothing happens, as if it has not detected the new hardware and universal restore did not work,
    i am not sure of the setuo is correct but i would of imagined i need to enter my serial no for the purchase somewhere,

thx in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.