universal restore does not present itself

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by prestonpruitt, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prestonpruitt

prestonpruitt Registered Member

I have an image taken from 2 RAID1 SATA drives. I am trying to use the universal restore to go to 1 SATA no raid. I am doing this through the bootable media created and no in Windows. I run through the restore configs but never get the Universal Restore option like I have before when I tested from IDE image to IDE image. Any suggestions? Thank you.

2. Thamuz

Thamuz Registered Member

prestonpruitt,

When you boot into the media and get to the Acronis True Image Menu selection screen, do you see an option that states Acronis True Image (your flavor) With Acronis Universal Restore?

-Thamuz

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello prestonpruitt,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Corporate Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of both the respective version of Acronis True Image and Acronis Universal Restore. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

Please make sure the image does not contain any dynamic disks, as Acronis Universal Restore does not support them.
    Please also make sure the image contains Windows operating system which is not Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95 OSR2, Windows 98 or Windows ME.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. silver0066

silver0066 Registered Member

This is a problem that Acronis has known about for over a year. They refuse to fix it or even admit that it exists.

Their support on this subject is terrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.