Universal Deploy wont load ?

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by hackerjoe, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hackerjoe

hackerjoe Registered Member

When trying to add Universal Deploy it stops and I get !!!!!

To install Acronis Universal Deploy one of the following compnents (English Version) must be priously installed:

Acronis OS Deploy Server ---------

I have installed this or at least I thought I did. I'm trying to install everything on one PC however is this the reason ?

Any Idea's anyone ?

2. hackerjoe

Wow no one can answer this :blink: o_O? Come on Please :D :D

3. hackerjoe

Wow this is terrible I was going to buy a couple hundred Snap Deploy & Universal Deploy License's but with such terrible support I think I might take my business elsewhere............................

4. TorErikLarsen

TorErikLarsen Registered Member

Installing everything on one computer should work just fine.

Try and uninstall everything and do a reboot.
    You can install the universal deploy as the last one.

But be warned. Snap Deploy 3.0.3292 does not work regarding deployment trough PXE boot and imaging across network.
    You need 3.0.3235 version.

5. hackerjoe

I tried this several times and it doesn't work --------

We just purchased 200 License' for Snap Deploy and Universal Deploy and can't even use it correctly as Universal Deploy won't install . Support is terrible !!!!!!!!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  6. k1rkyc

k1rkyc Registered Member

I'm with you on the support front Joe.... I've been trying to resolve a problem we have for about 7 weeks now!!!!!!! VERY annoying!! :rolleyes:

7. k1rkyc

k1rkyc Registered Member

Hi - where can I download version 3.0.3235 - I have been trying to resolve a problem we have for about 7 weeks now and Acronis Support have mentioned nothing about 3.0.3292 being a problem!!

8. hackerjoe

Support is terrible & with all the people talking badly about it you would think its something they'd change. I'm wondering if the phone support is any better and if its worth the cost? At least you started using it I can't get it working correctly well Universal Deploy at least...........
    I think the Link they gave me is for Version2 and not 3 - I wonder if thats the problem --------

----- They are already looking to close it before they fix it, LOL
    Something funny ----------->

We are following up with regard to your recent Acronis support case #XXXXXXXX. The reply to your original question was sent out on 16.07.2009. We would like to make sure your issue/question has been resolved. Please Reply to this email and simply enter "RESOLVED" as your response if it has been fully resolved to your complete satisfaction.

If you are still experiencing the same issue or are not completely satisfied, please Reply to this email with any additional information so we can continue to assist you right away.

We look forward to your reply.

Thank You
    Acronis Customer Central :thumbd:

9. hackerjoe

Ok finally my reseller got in touch with Acronis and was able to get a CAse open and I was able call Acronis.. After a few hours I was finally given a new link to Universal Deploy 3.0 that acutally allows you to download 3.0 and not 2.0, lol Somehow we were given the wrong link and thats why Universal Deploy wouldn't install :)

Now its time to figure out how to use it !

10. hackerjoe

Ok after hours of email & phone calls Acronis confirmed my suspicion which was they gave me a wrong Download link for Universal Deploy. It was an older version which wont install over Snap Deploy 3........

The link was promptly emailed to me and they stood on the phone while I loaded everything and got it working even was willing to help go through using the software but it was torwards the end of the day and I had to get packed up to go home :)
    Thanks Acronis Support ---------->

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.