Uninstalling v9 after Installing v10

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by jlo92130, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlo92130

jlo92130 Registered Member

I recently installed Drive Backup Pro v10.0. The beginning of the v10 installation process brought up the option to delete my previous version v9, which I accepted. All went well and the new v10 is working fine but I noticed that there are several folders leftover from v9, specifically in "C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\Drive Backup 9 Professional". The folders are mostly empty. The files are .txt, .log, and .pfm files. The .pfm files are in a folder called PfmLibr.

I verified that I can use v10 to open and restore my v9 backup files (which are not in the folders in question), so I am guessing that I can delete the entire "C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\Drive Backup 9 Professional" folder and sub-folders. But I thought I had better double check.

Thank you,

John

2. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Hello John,

You're safe to go ahead and delete the Drive Backup 9 folder. Those files left are log files generated from the previous program.

3. jlo92130

jlo92130 Registered Member

Thank you, Tommy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.