Uninstalling Nod32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Nuke, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

I had a problem with a false positive and then I was informed that I did need to uninstall Nod32. I have had some problems trying to remove Nod32 from my computer. Can someone explain to me how I can get rid of this this DLL?

By the way, I use voice-recognition and the Kensington expert mouse to do my work so using the keyboard can be a bit of a problem.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

TIA

Attached Files:

2. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

Nevermind, it is gone.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Generally when something hasn't uninstalled normally or got corrupted , you just need to download the latest v2 installed from NOD32 and apply it over the existing one . Then , after restart , you can do whateven you like with it :)

4. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

HiTech:

Thanks for the reply. I decided to download the free AVG because right now I do not have time to configure Nod32. I have to admit that Nod32 is more lightweight than AVG. When things settle down I was thinking that I would install Nod32 on my new 20 inch iMac with 4 GB of RAM. I will be using Apples Boot Camp for XP. Are you aware of any compatibility issues with Nod32 on the Intel iMac? Also, not really sure about which version of Nod32 I should use but I am leaning towards 3.0. Finally, what is your take on SUPERAntiSpyware free edition?

Thanks!

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi !

No , I have never heard of incompatibility issues between NOD32 and iMac. However , this is no 100% guarantee there are/are not such issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.