Uninstall SpyBlaster 3.1 problems

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Kitty72kat, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty72kat

Kitty72kat Registered Member

Hello I am having a similar problem with spyblaster. I have Windows XP home ed. I dled SpyBlaster 3.1 and it worked great. Then it told me to Update the newest version, 3.2. It told me I need to first disable protection and remove the program under add/remove on my computer. When I tried to to this a window popped up that said
    File"C:\ProgramFiles\SpywareBlaster\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall. Well this went on for a month now so I disabled the protection and tried to install the new version (3.2) hoping it would correct the problem. Now when I open spyblaster on the first page it says Database Error
    and there is nothing listed under my Block lists. And I still cannot uninstall. I am doing what I can with little knowledge of computers Please help!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Kitty

2. ski123

ski123 Registered Member

3. Kitty72kat

Kitty72kat Registered Member

:D Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Thank you so much Ski 123, it worked!!! Thanks for the help and quick reply!!! I can't thank you enough. I don't remember deleting the unins000 file but now i will make sure it stays on my computer.
    Forever in your debt,
    Kitty

4. ski123

ski123 Registered Member

You're welcome!

Thanks for posting back.

ski123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.