Uninstall SpyBlaster 3.1 problems

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Kitty72kat, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty72kat

Kitty72kat Registered Member

Hello I am having a similar problem with spyblaster. I have Windows XP home ed. I dled SpyBlaster 3.1 and it worked great. Then it told me to Update the newest version, 3.2. It told me I need to first disable protection and remove the program under add/remove on my computer. When I tried to to this a window popped up that said
    File"C:\ProgramFiles\SpywareBlaster\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall. Well this went on for a month now so I disabled the protection and tried to install the new version (3.2) hoping it would correct the problem. Now when I open spyblaster on the first page it says Database Error
    and there is nothing listed under my Block lists. And I still cannot uninstall. I am doing what I can with little knowledge of computers Please help!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Kitty

2. ski123

ski123 Registered Member

3. Kitty72kat

Kitty72kat Registered Member

:D Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Thank you so much Ski 123, it worked!!! Thanks for the help and quick reply!!! I can't thank you enough. I don't remember deleting the unins000 file but now i will make sure it stays on my computer.
    Forever in your debt,
    Kitty

4. ski123

ski123 Registered Member

You're welcome!

Thanks for posting back.

ski123

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.