Uninstall revert to free version

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware beta forum' started by dragman99, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragman99

dragman99 Registered Member

While trying to undo an error in my computer, I unistalled several programs, one of which was your beta version of Ewido anti-malware 4.0. When I re-installed it, I no longer had access to all the functions, ie: Automatic update ans Shield.

Can you help me regain all the functions so I can properly evaluate the program as a beta tester?

2. Malou_59

Malou_59 Registered Member

Hello!

Like dragman99 I also have this problem with my Ewido Betaversion when I re-installed it.
    The first time I installed this Ewido Beta version everything works greate. And some day later something happends with my computer (I dont no what) so I uninstall Ewido Beta and went back to my downloadslink I have got from Grisoft AVG and download and re-installed it. And seans that day I got the same problem Like dragman99.
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Malou_59/Ewido/Ewido1.png

Can someone please help us to get fix this problems so we can go on with the Ewido Beta tester?

And Yeas I have registratied me at Grisofts AVG http://beta.grisoft.cz/beta/index.php?logoff=1&lang=2
    And I have got an email from theme with a downloadlinks there I can download this Ewido Betaversion but it seems that I cant use this my downloadslink more then one times.

Regards
    Malou

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  3. pwillener

pwillener Registered Member

IMHO this is correct behavior - when you uninstall some software, all traces of that software should be removed, including registration codes.

Just re-enter the license code that you received with 3.5 and you should be fine.

4. Malou_59

Malou_59 Registered Member

Hello pwillener!

Thank you for your help ;)

But my problems is resolved.
    The problems was my harddriver so I needed to formated and re-install my system and everything els and so even Ewido Beta 4. So now Ewido Beta 4 works grait again.

Regards/Malou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.