Uninstall revert to free version

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware beta forum' started by dragman99, Apr 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragman99

dragman99 Registered Member

While trying to undo an error in my computer, I unistalled several programs, one of which was your beta version of Ewido anti-malware 4.0. When I re-installed it, I no longer had access to all the functions, ie: Automatic update ans Shield.

Can you help me regain all the functions so I can properly evaluate the program as a beta tester?

2. Malou_59

Malou_59 Registered Member

Hello!

Like dragman99 I also have this problem with my Ewido Betaversion when I re-installed it.
    The first time I installed this Ewido Beta version everything works greate. And some day later something happends with my computer (I dont no what) so I uninstall Ewido Beta and went back to my downloadslink I have got from Grisoft AVG and download and re-installed it. And seans that day I got the same problem Like dragman99.
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a301/Malou_59/Ewido/Ewido1.png

Can someone please help us to get fix this problems so we can go on with the Ewido Beta tester?

And Yeas I have registratied me at Grisofts AVG http://beta.grisoft.cz/beta/index.php?logoff=1&lang=2
    And I have got an email from theme with a downloadlinks there I can download this Ewido Betaversion but it seems that I cant use this my downloadslink more then one times.

Regards
    Malou

Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  3. pwillener

pwillener Registered Member

IMHO this is correct behavior - when you uninstall some software, all traces of that software should be removed, including registration codes.

Just re-enter the license code that you received with 3.5 and you should be fine.

4. Malou_59

Malou_59 Registered Member

Hello pwillener!

Thank you for your help ;)

But my problems is resolved.
    The problems was my harddriver so I needed to formated and re-install my system and everything els and so even Ewido Beta 4. So now Ewido Beta 4 works grait again.

Regards/Malou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.