Unexpected Error

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by DannyP, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DannyP

DannyP Guest

Everytime I run my SpywareBlaster Version 3.4 the screen will flash and it will go to a Error Message saying Unexpected Error.. I have tried reinstalling but to no avail... thanks

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

3. rjisinspired

rjisinspired Guest

I'm having the same problems also. Getting the unexpected error without any other information upon opening the program. I was able to run these programs without any problems. Actually been using these program for some years now.

I all ready had the vb runtimes installed but went through a reinstall of vb6sp6 for both the runtime and for visual studio to be sure. I'm still not able to run spywareguard. I was able to use the spywareguard updater with no problems though. This is also happening with hijackthis as well.

I'm not sure what it could be but it doesn't appear to be a runtime issue. As far as I can tell, all ocx's and components are registered with the system under regctrls and the rest of the programs I use that depend on these same files don't have any issues.

If anyone would have any ideas on what could be causing this that would be great. I believe this issue to be on my side but I'm thinking it's being caused by something not mentioned in the FAQs. I am on win98 SE 4.10.2222 on a Compaq presario.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.