unexpected crash with PG V.2

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by nicM, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicM

nicM nico-nico

Yes, I know :oops: ,PG2: din't switch to PG 3 yet, was a happy user of the version 2, working fine for a year now :) . But I got a "final" crash two days ago, PG was unable to load at start-up, then error from dwwin, etc... and :eek: : when I started the prog back, everything was disabled and all protected programs did DISAPPEAR !! :eek: . the log does look as in the picture ( hope the size is not too big ): there are still 34 numbers of protected programs, but everything empty: weird ! had this crash again today, second time.

So, will ( at least ! :p ) switch to version 3 soon, anyway, it's time to do :D but just wanted to know if someone did already experience this error o_O o_O

- by the way, did saw recently the unbeliveable notice about TDS-3 :( - sad, but I guess Diamondcs knows exactly what it's doing, to stop such a famous soft: good luck to you, and I'm in a hurry to see your next softs !! :D

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi, Looks like your V2 pg .dat files got corrupted.
    Please remeber to uninstall V2 before installing PG3.15 otherwise you may have problems. :)

Pilli

3. nicM

nicM nico-nico

Hi Pilli. Yes, did check the file, and it was modified during the first event, so no way to recover it's previous state: should have saved the protection list !! :oops:

oh, well, have to make my "annual wash", format/full reinstall in few days anyway, so not a big deal :) ,will just use PG as if it was the free version, for theses remaining few days, without program protection, and then switch to the version 3 during the reinstall :cool: - that was the plan, since V3 release. Oh, it's still missing the midnight darkness skin :p , hah-hah, but can't wait to see the V3 now !

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.