Unable to update

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by cpj, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpj

cpj Registered Member

I just renewed for two years and updated to v 2.70.23 and now my difinitions won't update. Help!! The version showing is 1916 dated 12/12/06. I had version 2021 before I updated the program and renewed.

CPeter

2. Banger696

Banger696 Registered Member

Be patient young Padawan, servers are empty while Eset fix a problem with 2022.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

From what I understand, the updates have been placed on hold while further testing of the last update is being undertaken as it has caused an issue with XMON. They should resume shortly.

Cheers :D

4. cpj

cpj Registered Member

What a relief!! I have never had any problems with NOD32 and reccommend it to my friends. I don't want them having problems. Thanks for the help.

CPeter

5. cpj

cpj Registered Member

All is well this morning. Quick response from ESET. My faith is restored. Two machines on V 2023.

CPeter

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello everybody . Although I read in the forum the XMON issue was fixed and the latest definition is 2023 , my computer is still with 2021 and I can't update my laptop .

License is active , use Windows Firewall , the last time I used this computer was yesterday (night) and all was fine , you see I posted about the new servers . Now I press Update Now in the Control Center and none of the servers respond ! Any ideas ... o_O

7. auriell

auriell Registered Member

I can't update too. Stack on 2017

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

And I don't use crack version , as I was asked . I am reseller as most of you know . Details can be given to ESET or someone else , please help update and fix this ...

9. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Now , after doing many things , I got update 2024 . It seems it "updates" somehow .

However , my server list changes everytime I press Update now.
    Once it is u20-u29 + 82.165.250.33 , the other time it is u20-24 + the 89 ones . Any comments ? :thumb:

10. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

It's been doing that for months. I was told it's not a bug but a feature....
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=140721

11. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Thanks Brian . But its very strange , I have never seen this before. It seems not all servers are told to display a particular set of servers so one turn to 1set , other turn to 2set .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.