unable to stay logged in

Discussion in 'General Topics' started by snap1, Oct 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snap1

snap1 Guest

Hi...i am pretty sure this is on my end, but thought i'd ask first. i can login on the main forum page, but i cannot go past that page without becoming logged off. Then when i come back to the main forum page, i am showing at the top and at the bottom as being logged in :) But when i go to log out (since i can't go anywhere), i get this message:

An Error Has Occurred!

Session check failure. Please try again.

snap

(btw..Happy Birthday Pete! i have a present for you and i can't log in to tell you. i'll just have to hunt you down later) :D

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi snap,

That sounds like a referrer problem. Have you changed any settings in firewall, proxy, browser, ..... (out of ideas. LOL) ?

Regards,

Pieter

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Administrator

Ah Ha! cookies...enable cookies ~nods~ enable referrer logging ~nods again~ i had both those disabled. LOL

i had been at this site that kept popping up the cookies at me and i got tired of clicking no...so....lol But because i could log into another board i didn't remember that i had disabled those things. And i have wilders in my trusted zone..of course i still need those two things.

Thank you Pieter....i am blushing now :D (but i can log in!)

4. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

All´s well when snap´s back in. ;)

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.