Unable to Mount Image of Partiton

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by cwil62, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cwil62

cwil62 Registered Member

I have spoken to Matt at Paragon Support and he was going to check and I am to call him back Jan 2 when they return. In the meantime I decided to call Microsoft over the weekend since I had time. I am using HD Manager 12 and have had some problems. Yesterday I spent over an hour with a level 2 tech who researched and called me back today from Microsoft regarding Windows 8 and the issues I have been having. We did a re-install saving all of my programs and settings and all of my problems have been solved except for one. When I go to mount a partition I get an Operations Failed message which says "Failed to open UIM Driver Repairing Installation will probably fix problem and when I say more options it gives me an error message 0xe0000010. I did go back to add/ remove programs and do an repair but still get same message. Microsoft told me this was clearly a Paragon Issue.

Any help is appreciated.

2. pparks1

pparks1 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.