Unable to install...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by jeriko, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeriko

jeriko Registered Member

Hello!

Today I was setting up my server. OS is Windows 2003 Server.
    Unfortunately, I cannot install the Acronis TrueImage Software!

The installer always quited after the installation progress seems to be completed with the error message:

But that does not help :/

Any ideas?

Best regards!

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello jeriko,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build of the program, which is available on our web site at http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/support/updates/. To get access to updates you should register your software first at http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/registration/. Please disable any download managers, Internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download.

After you updated please try to install the product again. If the error will not disappear - then this issue requires further investigation, so please do the following:

1. Launch the product installation file
    2. Once the Acronis product installation screen appears, right-click on the name of the component that fails to install. You should see two options there: Install and Extract. Select Extract
    3. Select the path for extracting the component and click Save
    4. Go to the Run prompt (Start -> Run) and issue the following command: msiexec /i msi-name /l*v log-name, where msi-name is the name of the file you extracted in steps 2-3 and log-name is the path and the name to the log file you want to save the output to
    5. Reproduce the problem and send us (support@acronis.com) the log file created during the installation along with a link to this thread.

Thank you.
    --
    Fedor Kurbatov

3. jeriko

jeriko Registered Member

Ok, i just send you the log...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.