Unable to find disk

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Gnagman, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnagman

Gnagman Registered Member

Got a brand new Dell with a SATA-drive as c:, have also installed a ATA-drive as d:. When booting with TI8 cd the SATA-drive can't be found, only the ATA-drive. Any one got a clue?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Gnagman,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all, please make sure you use the latest (889) build, which is available on our web site at http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/. To get access to updates you should register your software first at http://www.acronis.com/my/products/registration/. Please disable any download managers, internet download/connection boosters, etc. before the download. After that please create new Acronis Bootable CD with the latest build and try using it.

If the problem persists please let us know the full model name of your SATA controller.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

3. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

What is the model number of your new Dell? I have a friend who is ordering a new Dell desktop this week.

Thanks,

4. Gnagman

Gnagman Registered Member

After using latest build (889) everything worked fine. I've got a Dell 6800 with a 160 Gb SATA-drive, standard at time of purchase.

/Gnagman

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

6. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Irina,

o_O o_O

Best regards
    Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.