Unable to download TI9.1.3666 WS

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Forellenblau, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forellenblau

Forellenblau Registered Member

Hi!

I've just tried to download the new build 3666 from my account but it doesn't work. Only this screen is displayed:

We are very sorry but service is unavailable now. Please try again later or contact our support team.

Is the server overloaded or what's wrong with it?

Konrad

2. backman

backman Registered Member

Hmm... I just tried and it worked fine. That doesn't help much, but try again maybe?

3. Digidave

Digidave Registered Member

Sounds like an overload to me. I would just wait & try again later. They had some problems with the original download(it was still build 3633). So I suppose there is a lot of people trying to get it.

P.S. It worked for me also.

4. Carver

Carver Registered Member

It works for me now, it does't work in Opera (my default, I get the web site in Opera I just can't download) so I am using IE.

5. Digidave

Digidave Registered Member

When I first tried to get it using Firefox I couldn't get it either. It took me awhile but I figured it out. I recently installed Script blocker extension.:oops: This probably the case with Opera. I don't know that much about this kind of stuff, but there is probably a setting somewhere blocking scripts that you could switch to "Allow". This won't help you this time but maybe in the future.:doubt:

6. Forellenblau

Hi!

I tried it now with IE, Opera 9 und Firefox 1.5.0.4.

Everytime it fails...

I'll try it tomorrow.

Thanks

Konrad

7. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello everyone,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are very sorry for the delay with the response.

If you still cannot download the latest build (3666) of the respective Acronis True Image version from the Product Updates section of your account at Acronis web site then please provide us with the following information:

- Make a screen shot or provide the exact text of the error message you receive;

- Let us know when you receive this error message exactly;

- What internet browser do you use?

- Describe actions taken before the problem appears step-by-step.

Then please submit a request for technical support containing the information requested above along with the e-mail address you used to create an account at our web site and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution as soon as possible. If you cannot submit a request for technical support using the online form then please send a letter describing the issue directly to support@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

8. Forellenblau

Hi Alexey Popov!

I submitted a request for technical support and they gave me a direct link to download the 3666 build. So i could download it.

The error in my account is not gone, everytime i try (as i wrote with IE 6 SP1, Opera 9.0.8501 and Firefox 1.5.0.4) the following error message is displayed:
    "We are very sorry but service is unavailable now. Please try again later or contact our support team."

These steps i am following to download the file:

1. Log in in my account
    2. click on Get update on the line Last available update: build #3666, 2006-06-21.
    3. A new side is opened with the error message.

In the adress line of the browser the line is shown:

https://www.acronis.com/my/download/?TrueImageWorkstation9.1LicenseServer.3666_s_en.exe

I don't know but isn't that a false version of the WS version 9.1.3666? What's about the licenseserver in the name?

Konrad

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2006
  9. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Konrad,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please send a Private Message containing your Registration e-mail? We'll try to find out what's happening.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.