Unable to download 64 bit Antivirus Product

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rpsdrpsd, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpsdrpsd

rpsdrpsd Registered Member

I have requested my username and password several times. Each time I get the SAME username and password as part of the email. When I try to use that username and password to download the 64 bit product I purchased, the username and password is NEVER accepted. I even tried it on products that I DID not purchase, such as the 32 bit Antivirus product. I have Windows 7 on a 64 bit dual core system. This installation procedure has been unsuccessful after several attempts. I thought I would be given a different password for each request that I made, but each time the same password is given. I would appreciate any help in resolving this matter. I had even paid for the two year version of the 64-bit antivirus product...... Please call me at ~~ phone number removed ~~. When inputting the username and password, I always cut and pasted these values into the web page requesting this information.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
  2. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

Have you entered the correct username and password in the system ?

A direct download for the 64 bit version is contained in this Link

Ensure you enter the correct username and password as shown in the first link in the confirmation email you received from ESET.

You may also refer to: my username and password are not working

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The username/password you received entitles you to download both the 32 and 64-bit version of EAV. You can also try using a different browser to download the installer or entering your username/password manually.

4. rpsdrpsd

rpsdrpsd Registered Member

I finally was able to install the product.... Not sure what the problem was. Thanks for your comments.

5. siljaline

siljaline Registered Member

You are most welcome, if ever you figure out what the issue was, we would be most curious to know the cause.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.