Unable to create a "Secure Zone"

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Mladi Perwerther, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mladi Perwerther

Mladi Perwerther Registered Member

A strange problem in True Image 11 which did not occure in True Image 10: for some reason I cannot create a Secure Zone.

When giving the relative order to do so, I get the message

Error E000A03EE: Unable to update the Registry
    Unable to rebood Windows you might not have enough privileges to reboot

Since I have administrator rights at this computer, I don't understand what's going on.

Can a good soul help me? o_O

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Mladi Perwerther,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup software

Could you please update your Acronis True Image 11 Home to the latest (8053) build and check if the issue is fixed? Please also clarify if you're using registry protection software.

If the issue is still exist then could you please submit a request for technical support. Provide all the information to your request (please also clarify if you've activated Try&Decide feature) along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

3. intera91

intera91 Registered Member

Same issue here, been unable to trace anything on the system that would explain why the application cannot reboot ...

Could you please come back to me on this one ASAP as we are test driving Acronis for our entire network and I would hate to see the boss coming to me and havin' to say that Acronis is not reliable ;-)

Ta

/Patrick

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello intera91,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that a possible workaround is to create Acronis Secure Zone using Acronis Bootable Rescue Media.

If you would like us to investigate the problem, please collect some information:

Please create Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create a screenshot of the error message.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request (please also clarify if you've activated Try&Decide feature) along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.