unable to block seekwell.net

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ihatespam, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihatespam

ihatespam Registered Member

I am using the newest Spyblaster 3.2. I put a checkmark in the box to block coolwebsearch (880) seekwell.net, and it immediately is removed. I cannot find seekwell.net in the regestry, or anywhere else on my computer. It wasn't on the computer when Spyblaster was installed, but it was able to install itself and disable Spyblaster. HELP! o_O

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As you may know the....coolwebsearch (880) seekwell.net entry....is part of Spywareblasters Restricted Sites protection....whereby sites are added to IE's Restricted Site Zone.

I would like to make sure that I'm understanding....because it appears you are describing 2 different issues.

1)The site is not being added properly or the site is not staying in the Restricted Zone after you add it ?
    2)Also....are you saying you might have a variant of the CoolWebSearch highjacker ?

The link below is a short tutorial of how to configure\manage SpywareBlaster just incase you might need it.

This link---> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/index.php?showtutorial=49

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.