UI Bug (2247)

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by foghorne, Sep 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

I downloaded the trial last night and noticed that if I select View\Active Tasks from the menu the Active Task window disappears as expected. However, reenabling View\Actice Tasks does not bring the window back - a restart of the program is required.

This brings me to another, related point. These "View" options are not sticky. For example, if I deselect the status bar (View\Status Bar) and exit the application, the next time the program is run the status bar is back - the same is true for the other view options, e.g. Common Tasks window, Tool button size etc.

These issues are relatively trivial when compared with the importance of a having solid data backup and restore facility, but I mention them here only by way of feedback to Acronis.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello foghorne,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

This is a known issue and it has been fixed in the latest build (2270) of Acronis True Image 9.0 .

We are always at your service should you have any further questions.

Thank you.
    --
    Semyonov Vasily

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.