UBCD4WIN and NOD 32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by TEEH, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEEH

TEEH Registered Member

Well I do think NOD32 is the best antivirus and anti everything I have seen and used. Now I am experiencing some kind of trouble in creating a UBCD4WIN boot Cd. This Cd has a lot of utilities and one is called Keyfinder and KeyfinderPE.
    Some days ago I tried to download a Software called Rock XP which is intended to get the windows serial in case you have lost the original box with the SN in it.
    I tried and tried using the Free Download Manager and every time the download finished it was automatically deleted by NOD 32. I really feel safe with NOD 32 but sometimes you have to download or in this case use the Keyfinder and KeyfinderPE plugin which I think is similar to Rock XP and NOD 32 blocks my attempts. I would like to know if there is a way to stop NOD 32 from blocking some actions temporarily.
    * I need to build the UBCD4WIN disk to help a friend of mine whose Pc gives the missing NTLDR error and I can workaround using UBCD4WIN.

Thanks in advance,

Thor Hedderich

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. TEEH

TEEH Registered Member

Thanks Ronjor, I have resolved my problem and could burn my new UBCD4WIN Cd.

Regards,

Thor Hedderich

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Good to hear Thor. :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.