Two Network Cards

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Fad, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fad

Fad Registered Member

In my new pc I have 2 inbuilt network cards.

One is connected directly to the router and the other is connected to my old pc with a crossover cable.

I am using the old pc as an emergency backup in case my new one stops working, and also to transfer music & data files across as a third backup system.

At the moment this old pc has no direct connection to the internet.

I noticed in the properties of the second inbuilt network card on the new PC that LnS has added itself as a driver.

I have disabled this (unchecked it). Is this the correct thing to do ? :doubt:

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

You could have simply left the driver checked, nothing is filtered until you check this network interface through Look 'n' Stop application. In-fact, if you want to filter packets transversing over this network interface, simply execute another instance of Look 'n' Stop for this. You'll need to include -mult1 as an commandline parameter; "C:\Program Files\Soft4Ever\looknstop\looknstop.exe" -mult1

Regards,
    Phant0m``

3. Fad

Fad Registered Member

OK thanks, I understand.

I will have to turn OFF "Automatic Selection" in LnS options though won`t I ?

I looked at that and it had automatically decided to monitor the new connection when I turned on the other PC and activated the link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.