Twitter Spy in DoD Community?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by nix, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nix

nix Registered Member

2. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

@ nix

Thanks for posting :thumb:

If it is true & she is real, as she is of the facebook/twitter etc age, they don't have the same mentality as older peeps :D But you would expect people in DOD etc to know better, i agree.

Maybe "she" was actually a honey trap ? It happens.

"If" the photo of "her" is real, i might be tempted ;) I'd just give her false info though :D

3. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

Lol, people actually believe this? If it's a foreign spy...they might want to report back to spy school. And, yes, of course there are operatives on Twitter and Facebook. Both are extremely valuable assets to the intelligence community and governments in general.

4. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Yesterday was google searching for PrimorisEra the online persona of "her" I clicked on various links and had a read. Today i looked at my FW log and noticed a strange entry from shortly after my searches began :eek:

Could be a coincidence of course, or are "They" watching ?:D If you went looking, check your logs for dodgy etc IP's ;)

And speaking of "online personas" could "she" be one of these ?

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=294557

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=295218

5. PJC

PJC Very Frequent Poster

It is dangerous out there (Twitter and Facebook)...;)
    Watch your back...;)

6. nix

nix Registered Member

Well, what cracks me up about this story, besides the blur between fact and fiction, and its cream-puff position on Wired, is that the whole shebang (as Walt Whitman might say) is a made-to-order cautionary tale, one that the Pentagon might have done well to craft itself. The little details - right done to the photo with the white halter and the doberman - are like a modern internet DoD propaganda poster, an updated version of Loose Lips Might Sink Ships, as it were. So if they didn't think this one up, maybe they should have :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.